Select the job title listing below for a description.
This position requires the ability to successfully prospect for business in various verticals, and drive revenue growth by developing and managing sales strategies. Focus is on creating demand within new accounts, as well as existing Labor Strategy accounts. This includes developing prospects, maintaining a customer base, formulating sales strategies, and closing software solution sales for your geographic area. Individual must be able to create demand, analyze, assess and address the needs of both prospects and customers, while clearly establishing the value of Labor Strategy’s products and services. Proven success building new business and managing a significant number of concurrent opportunities within an existing territory is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years with proven experience selling software solutions at the C level
- Experience selling HR and Payroll /time and attendance application-oriented software and or systems strongly preferred
The Software Implementation Consultant is responsible for implementing and managing all assigned Labor Strategy implementations including projects involving multiple locations and or departments in a hardware/software, multi-vendor, multi-protocol environments. The candidate selected will utilize the defined implementation process and will efficiently manage the customer and internal Labor Strategy resources to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates.
Other responsibilities will include the following customer/site related tasks:
- Implementing data collection devices
- Implementing software in many environments
- Performing business rule analysis
- Configuring software applications
- Application Training for customers
- Analyzing enhanced requirements and creating process documentation, diagrams and feature specifications
- Understanding and configuring software interfacing products
- Consulting customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
- Prior time & attendance and/or payroll/hr implementation experience
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks to completion with minimal supervision
- Database experience with MS SQL
- Ability to setup database server to support the Labor Strategy install to include the creation of required table spaces, security, performance tuning, etc.
- SQL scripting experience
- Web/Internet Technologies
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field with 4 plus years experience in system integration or the computer industry.
This position provides a competitive salary and benefits, quarterly performance bonus, and a comprehensive company training program.